Sunday, September 16, 2007

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING.....

*edit* 09-17-07

A new Interruption comic is up.. and again I apologize. Thank you to those who have sent well wishes for my daughter.. Her fever is still really high, and for some reason, isn't going down. The doctor she saw yesterday said it was flavor of the month viral, but shouldn't the fever be abating after three days, not getting higher?
Anyway, if there's no change today, back to the doctor.

***
I apologize for the lack of updates this week. Due to unforeseeable circumstances (I got carried away with Second Life, and my daughter began running a very high fever a few days ago), I have been spending the last few days entirely at my daughter's beck and call. And I have been Bust-A-Grooved out over the past few days...

AND before you start pointing fingers and crying "It was Second Life's Fault!" I honestly have not been online for more than 30 minutes at a time because seriously, my 10 year old child has gotten very sick. To the point of making me nervous. I work in a medical clinic, so making me nervous is quite a feat.

So I apologize greatly for no update this week.. Hopefully by Tuesday, I will have an "interruption of service" short up.. and I promise to not neglect you in the future. I promise!

No comments:

MIHY Old stuffs