Saturday, October 6, 2007



This is a bigger update.. And no, Harley is not taking a crap in the chimney as someone else pointed out to me. I'm tired and don't feel like going back in and redoing that panel.
I have applied for a new job at work, so I'm not sure how that would affect this should I get it. As I think I really need a change and this would move me into the escheloned "supervisor" category, if you have a moment, please think of me in your daily prayers until after October 14th (the job stops posting at that time).

The above picture is me in Second Life. I am very enamoured of the game, and have been creating quite a bit of really neato furniture. So, if you happen to be in Second Life, give Canolli Capalini a shout out. I'm usually on in the evenings, when I should be working on the comic.

Everyone is still sick free, the cats are really annoying and so far, everything is right with the world.

As always, thanks for reading.
kaidoh

No comments:

MIHY Old stuffs