Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thanks to Deek Skusting of DA for this really really sw33t fanart. He liked one of the skits from early on in the strip and expounded on it. "Brought string".. XD I was feeling fairly blue and he lifted up my spirits considerably. He's a good photographer so go check out his stuff at Cap'n Skusting at Deviantart.

The storyline will continue.. and Scarlet Termite, no spilling of spoilers!

I've been working on different pieces for my newest furniture sets in Second Life. I've gotten my own furniture store up and running with the help of several good friends, (Mr. Cornell Mondrian and Ms. Vye Graves) in Babbage Canals. So again, if you're on SL, give Canolli Capalini, furniture maker extraordinaire a shout out.



My hiding chest.. you can sit on top of it, and hide inside it with the lid closed. The idea actually came from Mr. Hengest Whitfield, amatuer surgeon and confidant.



I've always been fascinated by stand up wardrobes (possibly since I read The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe at a very early age).. and found them a great source of comfort growing up. Nothing like feeling like the world is toppling in on you and hiding away where no one can find you. (That sounds so happy, doesn't it? XD) It does actually feed the imagination. My take on it in Second Life with a wardrobe that matches the hiding chest.

Thanks to all my friends in SL and outside of it for making the past month a really memorable experience. :)

As always, thanks for your patience and reading.
Kaidoh

1 comment:

Skusting Dagger said...

The wardrobe is WAY cool!
Soon, I shall have a pa coat hanging in mine!
And that's a great shot you have of it here!

MIHY Old stuffs