Thursday, May 1, 2008


One of my lovely music boxes in Second Life.. A faberge egg type affair with irises and a teeny butterfly that plays Blue Danube when it opens. :)

ANNNNNNDDDDD We're back!

Terribly sorry about the delay.. RL issues do take their toll, and I'm going to TRY to update at least once a week. It may actually be more like once every two weeks with the end of school hitting, the possibility of being transferred to another department, so on and so on and so on.

Spring has sprung, and I've gone through the flu, strep throat, so on and so on and so on. But I'm back, feel better.. and I have some new material for everyone that has been patient enough to check back every so often.

Kudos to Cap'n Skusting at Deviantart for this guest comic to hold me over until Sunday. More Chichi.. More Blondie.. More TREEFROGS.. and what the heck is up with those angel spiders? Stay tuned, and ALL WILL BE REVEALED...

Well, not actually.. but it sounded good. XD



Plug for Second Life here:
Yes, I still have my store. Yes, I occasionally make some moolah with it, so if you're about, looking up Canolli Capalini. Find me.. spend your hard earned cash on virtual furniture that doesn't actually exist.


Me and Mr. Elihu Leominster sitting on a loveseat that I'm in the process of making while he's showing me his latest Periodical table floor tile. Sounds surreal doesn't it?

3 comments:

Skusting Dagger said...

That photo of the egg is just amazing (but not as amazing as the egg itself!) Good to hear you;re on the mend. Really looking forward to you getting back to business here. You're fans will be delighted!

Anonymous said...

I've been wandering around your store. The stuff in there (that doesn't exist ;-) is GREAT! I've wandered around various stores thinking about trying to emulate my own music boxes, etc in SL, and so seeing yours is a great inspiration :-)

Anonymous said...

there's a contest you might be interested in - it is for designing real faberge-like eggs. go to http://www.instructables.com/contest/faberge/ for details - best of luck!

MIHY Old stuffs