Thursday, November 1, 2007


A repeating comic, sorry bout that.


Today's guest comic is provided by Andrea aka Scarlet Termite over at The Adventures of Chad Cleanly. She is one of the best cartoonists I know, and it's well worth a quick look-see.

I tried to have it up the day before Halloween, but Comic Genesis would upload the image and then it would promptly disappear. I have no idea what happened, but it seems to be working now. :)

Halloween was a smashing hit in my neighborhood. Trick-or-treater numbers have been flaggin in the past few years, but last night was a hit. One of the houses down the street had a mini-haunted house, and my kiddo was so excited about it. We made our own rounds, (the neighbors around us give out the muchos big bars) and hit the haunted house. First time through, she was screaming "Nobody move!" and still ran half-way up the street. Second time through, when Michael Myers started to get up off the bench, not only was she running down the street, she was screaming at the top of her lungs. I caught up with her and after she hugged me for a few minutes, she looked up at me with eyes the size of saucers and said "That was so much FUN!". Scared the poor neighbors, they were following us down the street with lots of candy until she went back and told them she was alright. Afterwards, I attended a ball in Second Life (masquerade of course) and had a lovely time dancing with Mr. Cornell Mondrian and Skusting Dagger. Of course most of my SL friends were in attendance, including Zoriada Rossini and Elleon Bergamasco (who incidentally made my gown and mask for the ball). Then in Real Life, we all bunched up on the sofa and watched the 100 top scariest movies. Does my heart good to know that Jaws was No. 1.

I would have taken pictures at the Second Life Ball in Antiquity had I given it any thought, though I heard a lot of pictures being taken. If I can wrangle a few from some of my friends, I'll post them here.

Updates should continue on a regular basis this Sunday, however if you want to spread the word of your own site, let me know. Guest comics are always welcome.
So are comments, so let me know how your own halloween went!

As always, thanks for reading and having patience with me.
kaidoh

No comments:

MIHY Old stuffs