Sunday, May 22, 2011


Okay okay.. A LOT of new stuff has happened in my life over the past two years and a half. New apartment, new schedule, new friendships, new books, new iPad, new lots o'stuff. The past four years have been a learning experience, and I keep wanting to come back to Blondie and Chichi, but keep finding I just don't have the time..

insert new lot's o stuff.

Blondie and Chichi, and more importantly the treefrogs, will be coming back.. but possibly at a new location. I've been working on some different projects with a friend, and we're still in process, but much much closer to seeing those projects go live in the very near future.

I'm not sure how many people are still checking this comic, or reading this blog, and if no one is, then I have only myself to blame. But real life does come crashing down every so often, and building back up is half the fun. So.. bear with me, if you're still around.. there will be an address change soonish, we're ironing out the details..

Now what this means is.. starting in a few weeks, at the new address.. I'll start posting MIHY from the very beginning. Just so I can get back in the swing of things, probably once or twice a week. Then the new comics can merge right in with the storyline. Well, that's the hope anyway.

If you've hung in there, thank you. :) I don't deserve a reader like you. If you haven't, I don't blame you.. and maybe you'll come back once I get it back and running. As always, thanks for the journey.

L. Hall

No comments:

MIHY Old stuffs