Sunday, January 28, 2007

01/28/07 - Only a couple more posts till the frog story is wrapped up.. then back to the regular jokes, folks.
Not really happy with how the building wall or the vine came out, I'm thinking the brick is too red.

01/15/07 - Happy New Year. Well, I didn't get a Wii.. and we had a long talk about copyright infringement and legality issues of Santa's Workshop and Nintendo with the ten year old. I did however get a fantastic book, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Toulane and my lovely child gave me a beautiful silver frog bracelet (appropo I felt considering the comic). The book is simply wonderful.. innocent in story and subtle in morality. The illustrations alone, are worth a look at this book.
That being said, I'm changing to format of the front page for just a little while. An experiment of sorts. Please note the shoutbox is now visible on the main page. No pop up window. I may not like that, but I'm just going to see how it goes. Comments on the formatting would be greatly appreciated.
Again.. Happy New Year!
12/04/06 - With the upcoming holidays, the comic will have to go back to a once a week update. Unless you wish to submit guest art... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Nintendo Wii..

No comments:

MIHY Old stuffs